Monday, January 22, 2024

On This Day - (22nd Jan) #Reminders from FB#

22nd Jan 2023

New year, someone (lil' one) really huat lor... Took some mentos from the restaurant. Mom and おじさん took some more for her. 



This much. Plus she ate some in the restaurant.


I'm abit borliao …

兔年吉祥!


Ok, super borliao.

Wishing everyone a prosperous new year!



22nd Jan 2015

Every minute and second is PRECIOUS! Saw another girl, sitting on the floor and having her packed dinner.

This is something every parent with school-going children can relate to

Have 2 more pages of EL work, 2 chapters of MT work. Has spelling tmrw. The school is crazy!!


22nd Jan 2014

Lunch time!


22nd Jan 2013

(^O^☆♪

I could have danced all night, 

I could have danced all night, 

And still have begged for more.



22nd Jan 2012


Not a good way to end the year. I ask that God keep my family in good health.




22nd Jan 2012


Our reunion dinner 团圆 just the 4 of us. I'm thankful that we're here together. And pray that my mom and SIL will be home soon.



22nd Jan 2011

So stupid one man as I was browsing NY goodies. I overheard him telling his wife in Chinese "all these things don't buy, they never display price." The price displayed out so big in front of us. Secondly, it's Bee Cheng Hiang, not some dubious dishonest electronic/computer shops. U say stupid or not?


No comments: