Friday, January 26, 2024

On This Day - (26th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

26th Feb 2020

Wah seh! Not bad, haven't opened wine bottle for a long time...still haven't lost touch. Opened very fast. 🤣



26th Feb 2020


Haha! She sounds like me when I'm trying to speak teochew. My teochew is half past six and I think I mix some hokkien inside, Athena can understand but can't speak, Aricia 'yi bhoi meng pek'. So if we want to say things that she can't know, we all switch to teochew n she'll be like 🥺 “you must be saying something abt me."





26th Jan 2017

* added 8 new photos to the album CNY 2017


Ushering the Rooster 🐓 Year


Getting lazier with every passing year. Prepared 10 small bags for the lil' one to give her friends.


美美



Orchid n peach blossom



Ahem ahem...see the pathetic state of my Christmas tree? Botak at the bottom part coz a lot dried up, so got 3 pots of I dunno what flowers to cover up.


Celosia. Don't want to buy so many pots so bought this dual colour instead


Only for now I'll put plants outside. Now makes this look like the main entrance. Haha! Truth is, most time people who come to my house like to enter from here.

Outside decoration very minimal. Old Aunty aka me climb up/ down ladder also giddy.



26th Jan 2014

Doc McAricia's patient logbook.

She gave me a wrong diagnosis last night too.

Complaint I had headache, backache and fever. She said "you have a baby". LOL

Asked for massage coz I'm having backache. She quipped "I'm a doctor, I don't do massages." Better still, when she realize she didn't hv time to play n her clinic is going to close in 15mins, she declared "nvr mind! I'm going to extend my closing time."



Footnote written in 2023 : 

Now I know why lil' one Aricia Ting is not fit to be a doctor.

This afternoon, after I complaint pain on my left shoulder and arms she asked me "so mummy are you going for your tuna 🍣 later?" 🤣🤣




26th Jan 2013


迎新春




26th Jan 2010

is worried. Aricia suddenly screamed in pain on her right arm. Dunno what happened. If persist, will have to send her to KK tomorrow. Sigh.....


** A reply to Emily, my batchgirl comments :  

Dunno what happened, she was alright in the middle of the night and able to sleep on her right side. Next day.she was able to swing like a monkey on a bar. Sigh..........


No comments: