Saturday, October 6, 2007

The very suay week

I've got too many drafts in my blog; in the childrens' blogs - still undone.

Busy busy week. Will do a short one here now.

Aricia developed flu-like symptoms on Wednesday, a little later than usual but perhaps she's getting her body immuned to it already?? Since like this is her 3rd and last vaccination.
Sians! Everytime like this!! Hubby not in Singapore, they have to fall sick. And then Athena had a little of flu, which I got it under control. I'm a freak! Small sniffling sound from her and I panicked. But she was still well to go to school... send her off and was busy.
Last week, Angeline passed me what I've been eyeing on - Shichida Everyday Life Sentences Cards. Woah! Had to dropped whatever I had to do, and quickly do a set. I am so pleased with the outcome of the printing, just like the original. FYI, Shichida sells that for $200++. Since I had my cards, I had to scan copy it and print it out asap. Then suay, my cards running low.
Made a call to Lay Choo to order my cards but she's on leave, tried to place order with her colleague only to be told off by her, "you go and calculate how many cards you need and then you call me back." What the $#@%??
"How do I know how to calculate?" "It's easy... I teach you." What kind of service is this?!?! You are suppose to do everything for me!
Infact throughout the phonecall, I heard her reciting the numbers to me, I didn't understand her. She kept mumbling XXX times XXX times. or i use XXcm paper times XXX. So I gave her the number of A4 I need and then ask her to work out how many A5 she can give me, she started her mumbling again. And then she like never hear what I say, give me a totally different quantity of A4 - way off the quantity. I got so mad and told her off. Suay! Wanted to call Lay Choo later the week coz' she'll be back but then...........Friday come and my phone battery flat - suay! Now have to call her on Monday.

Although Angeline is not in a rush to use the cards, afterall Aleciabeth is still so young... but I wouldn't want to hold on to it too long. So I sent another big bag of worksheets and cards to the copier. No time and it's really impossible coz the Shichida worksheets she passed me were for 2 - 7 yrs old. Since they use normal 80gsm paper, had to laminate the cards. As it is I guess I'll have to fork out something like $400++ for whatever I've sent to them. No $$$ liao!

Hubby called on Thursday night to say "the news say that there's going to be typhoon tomorrow." In all his years of travelling I've never worried about any natural calamity, but somehow this time round I'm so worried. And so I kept my fingers crossed that he'll be back this evening. Then the sms-ed came "flight cancelled. SIA putting us up in a hotel. Unsure when coming back." Darn! Now I know the feeling of the aggitated passengers whenever there were flight delays. Whereas (as crew) would hope "good, stay as long as possible. We can nightstop longer, got more allowance. No need to do all the turnarounds /shit! I'm going to miss my SQ12."
Of course it's better to be safe and I tell him in the sms, but in my heart I'm sad.. I'm going to be lonely on my birthday. (not that he got something planned for me, but I just want my loved ones with me) Oh well, he tried to cheer me up "see whether can come back tomorrow."
Suay! Gotta sprinkle promegranate water!!
ps. will post the blog entries later

No comments: