Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Happy Halloween!

A few days ago, Angeline asked me if I wanted to join in the Halloween walk in Holland Grove, but... Athena has her music lesson tonight. She was rather disappointed too when she heard the "highlight" of the trick or treating.That immediately brightens up her kum-chek face. Pestered me to get her a costume.

It's really a pity we don't really do this in Singapore, I'd gladly have loads of sweets waiting. But corner house, who would come??

I hope next year we can join in.

It was very nice of Angeline (I dropped by her house on Monday night) to give my children these.

Wanted to carve a pumpkin at home since Aricia loves pumpkin, but I've been seeing those with green skin in supermarket.

For more information on Halloween, click here!

Jasmine (shannon mummy) sent this and I forgot to send it out to friends.

No trick or treating.. but thanks to Photoshop my children are in costume ready for trick & treating at home.



2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

wah.. your superimposed beri good idea leh!!! hehe

Happy Halloween!

Lily Ann said...

Heehee! No choice lah. At least Shannon can go trick & treating in France.