Thursday, October 25, 2007

Day with Godma Wilma

I mean Aricia's Godma not mine. But little Aricia didn't come along coz' she just recovered and I didn't want to expose her to mysterious can't see virus/es in the air.

I haven't been to her new place since she moved to her own home. And I've been late in getting her a housewarming gift coz' she refused to tell me what she needs for her home (maybe know I cannot afford - haha!), most importantly we haven't had time to meet up for some time already (which later she told me "it's been a year" * gasp* I didn't know it was that long)

I must say I am really honoured to get honorary treatment in her home, with Fitz welcoming me into his house. He's one charming dog - a papillion, a true breed of champion lineage. Goash! Even Thistle (our previous dog also of champion lineage) didn't look as gorgeous as Fitz (my sis gonna kill me for saying this)
And I am proud to say he likes me............eh.... of course lah! I bribed him with his doggy treats. He's so easy-going.

We then headed for lunch at Dempsey. Yes, you're right... suaku ah-soh heard so much but never been there before. Hubby & me not into food kind so this is really a treat for me. Treat? I said it and every time I go out with her, I'm so stressed up. We're always fighting for the bill, gonna come up with all sorts of tricks and dunno what nots, run after the staff, push our stupid cards ( I'll laugh if it breaks infront of them)
Okay to be fair, I gave her Ben & Jerry treat and one big delicious and sinful NY Chunky Chocolate ice-cream for myself. *yums*



Had a chance to pop by Go Go Bambini after that. I si bei suaku.... okay will bring my 2 kiddos there one day. Darn! I think I'm too engrossed with my children, I'm missing quite a lot.

Proceeded back to her lovely home.. yours truly live too long in HDB liao hor... ask her one stupid question. " where do you hang your clothes??" Eh... "the house came with a washing machine and dryer.Nobody hangs their clothes here." Duh! But I need Mr Sun to make my clothes smell nice. But oh well, I'm talking to a superbly rich gal who'd probably prefer to send all her clothes to the cleaners.. at that time I wish the floor would swallow me.
Fitz... oh that charming dog. I can just go on and on.

Well, we have so much to chat but it's time for me to go. Till the next time we meet, meanwhile we'll still be emailing each other everyday.

No comments: