Saturday, October 6, 2007

Athena

The parrot
She was overheard saying to KZ "how come you dunno? " "You everything dunno, you learn so much for what, what do you know? You everything dunno......." Who was that? Is she possessed??? I hear myself speaking!!

When I told Athena about typhoon in Taiwan yesterday. She asked me the most commonly asked question "what is typhoon?"

"It's very strong wind"
"Oh! Singapore also got strong wind."
"No, this is stronger wind and it twirls."
"Oh!.... what is twirl?"
"round and round"

This morning she messed up the coffee table area with her worksheets, books, stationeries on the floor. I asked her why is it so messy. "no..mummy. I put on the sofa just now, then the wind blow then everything on the floor." "you mean there was typhoon in our house?" smiles at me
*slap head*

Earlier on, she asked why daddy is not coming back today, I told her becoz' it's raining in Taiwan. She smiled at me and answered "oh.........why papa never bring umbrella??"

Bo geh
We saw a big lollipop in a candy store and I told her as a matter of fact that "you eat this, your teeth will all drop out."
"then mummy, we give the lion eat this lor.."
"why?"
" so that the teeth all drop out, he cannot bite people already."

Things that she say to remind me that she's still a kid, a kid which I thought she would be matured and sensible and blah blah blah... but she's still a kid

No comments: