Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Excess!

With the playdate cancelled, I had all the cookies at home. Was thinking of doing it next week, had been thinking of clearing the cookies away coz' it's taking up space in my home but I dread doing it all over again when the time comes. But on the other hand worry if the cookie will still taste good. Since dad likes it, I gave it to him. He don't like the M&Ms cookies which I prepared for the kids to bring home... oh well that's for me now. Heehee! Moo Han my father will eat Nathan (I mean Nathan's apple shaped cookie).........

In the fridge, had been trying to clear some ingredients for the fried beehoon (eg. fishcake, vegetables) & the 3 small tubs of strawberry which I had been munching healthily.My fridge still looks full leh!

Next round : Was thinking if I should do the cookie again or perhaps should do pizza using my cookie cutter and let them throw what they want to throw in (but I've got one small toaster so will take time lor.....)Last session, I used the cake and topped up with chocolates and sprinklers - which was really chocolate overload. This time round for the sake of the children, and before being blamed by riends for causing their children to be hyperactive, I thought making pizza will be fun and well...healthy. And play cheat lah! That's what my mom taught me : use white bread, spread ketchup, put cheese, put sausage, put sliced cheese and put in toaster. Well... that's what I like, I hate capsicum or olives so my pizza is simple.
Coincidently, Moo Han was suggesting to me about making pizza in the playdate on the phone. Same frequency! But hers sounded more "into the feeling" whereas mine was more of the "just dump it in" kind of pizza. Umm... will check with her later on this.

Now pray hard my girls are ok, so I will make it on either next week or following week.

No comments: