Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A little of daydreaming

Can't help but daydream this.............................

My hubby probably dowan to move out of Punggol mah!! So this is in Punggol

Nah! Hubby not that rich to buy us a house but still daydream that one day he struck rich.



This is not my dream home although I am day'dreaming'.. but I think it's really cool to have the pool just behind your house. It's like I can run and jump in from the steps (see below pictures). Scream at kids to come back from swimming from the convenience of my living room.

And since the showflat is so close by, I should pop by right?? Ya lor.........but they see this ah-soh go in also no entertain lah! I fill up their Pooh bathtub or inflate the tub and it's still in the convenience of my home what! (only thing I gotta pour the water away everyday)

No comments: