Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy 13 months baby

Bought a cake to celebrate little one turning 13 months today. This time round, the cake is from Prima Deli I think I ate this before, it's quite nice with hazelnuts in it.

I waited for hubby to come by, he's late today. He needs to do some work before flying off on Sunday. Then I realised that brother is coming by, I was hoping that the cake will be enough.

We sang the birthday song at 9+, way too late coz' the rests of the ward was quiet - probably resting already. We were singing softly when mom crazily started to sing so loud and clapping her hands, we had to hush her. Ehh.... I looked out and they were handing over outside. Staffs peered in.

Yums! Unfortunately not enough to go round the ward.

Two of them came in about 30-40 minutes later to take temperature and BP, that girl fell asleep so they couldn't sing the birthday song for her. Well... I had to clarify that it's not exactly her birthday, it's her birth month (well, if it's her first birthday, I'm sure to be very kek-sim)

Pictures will be uploaded later as it's in SIL's camera.


No comments: