Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mumblings

Eyelid
Sob..sobs.... Aricia's right side double eyelid's not there anymore. Wonder how long it'll take for it to appear again. I know you must be thinking what's the big deal about having double eyelids. Well, number 1 - coz she's a girl. It's nice for a girl to have double eyelids. Number 2 - she has one and if it doesn't appear, it's impossible to have a balanced 'under the knife' eyelid on the other side.

PITAs
These are examples of PITA - Pain In The Ass phonecalls.

1) "I'm XXX from XYZ Co, do you intend to sell your house? Or rent it out? Or you know anyone wants to sell their house?"

2) From credit card companies, which I'll normally tell them off "I'm not working, do you still want to give me free credit cards." Only to have them thanking me and hanging up th phones. Wanna get them off your back? Try this method

3) From banks asking if you want to take up a loan. I was frustrated with these phonecalls (or call it bad luck on that guy that day) that one fine day I told "no thank you, I don't need any loans." Guess what the guy asked "does your husband need to take up loan?" "No, we don't need any loans at all, we are debt-free."

Don't you find them irritating?


Why men don't look at me
I have thought why men don't look at me now :
1) of course lah! I'm fat after having 2 kids. Only blind man will turn to look at me
2) even so I'm not married, I'm not as pretty as all my friends
3) who would want to look at a messy mother who eats with one hand; gobble down the food with mouth opened wide??

Why men will look at me
1) who's this mad mother who just screamed at her kid
2) who's this mad mother who didn't put her lipstick properly
3) who's the cute girls' mother? And then they never cast a second look after that


Whenever this is played...............
it reminds me of our graduation. Batch 421 graduation! Madonna's Vogue and Take A Bow. Vogue was a dance by a few girls and 3 guys. And I must really salute Kenneth for being so capable to cheorograph the steps. The latter was a solo done by me. The dress that mom had to sew for me last minute made me look more like a getai singer - somemore mom made it glittery for me - as if I cannot be seen. But at least at that time, my batch mates were being diplomatic and didn't say anything though they may think it looks yucks!
So, where are they now? I dunno how many of the girls are still flying, coz' usually girls stay shorter. As for guys, all are still flying.
Moo Han, are you in contact with any of them??

2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

How come I got the same feeling with you about men looking and not looking at me?

Hahaha :P

Lily Ann said...

If only you're here... we can hug each and cry