Saturday, October 13, 2007

This is really interesting

I was watching the video, produced by Dr Makota Shichida, that Hiroe lent me. She had brought it from Japan years ago for her children.

There are 4 videos she lent me, and today was watching the first video.
and was pleasantly glad that they teach the hiragana inside in a relatively fun way. It made me pay attention to it and learn.. my childrens' eyes glued to TV, Aricia dancing at some segments, hubby sat down to watch and kept asking Athena "you can understand Japanese meh??" She'll proudly say "yes, I know A-I-U-E-O" then she starts singing the AIUEO song wrongly...(of course the daddy dunno)

Can't wait to watch the remaining 3

Went into the Pony Canyon website hoping to see what else they have, I don't see any of the videos that she lent me in their page. ??? Probably quite some time already or... only available in Japan?? Anyway, I only found these in their website, it didn't look like I needed to get those. So siao meh? These kind of topics can get in Singapore in English (er..that is if I have the time to find) or if not online lor... I'm sure there's something spoken in english.



No comments: