Saturday, October 6, 2007

Aricia

Kept forgetting to put these down.

Loving
Two Fridays ago (28 Sep) Aricia was acting so loving towards her cousin. She bend forward and put her forehead to his nose slowly as if trying to sayang him. Then we remembered his nose was still recovering from his nose injury. KZ told Aricia to sayang his forehead and then pointed it out to her. My dear girl used her hand to slap Iggy's forehead. Gasp!

Standing??
We thought she's learning how to stand, perhaps she is! But she never attempted it again, so was she? She stood for less than 2 seconds once in her cot before falling sidewards

She loves money $$$??
Aricia always like to reach for my wallet and open up the coin pouch area and play with the coins. (You know what they say about what people look at tells so much about a person)
Athena - digs for sweets in my bag
Aricia - digs for waller in my bag
Hubby - looks at food in supermarket
Me - goes to cleaning aids, baking and snacks aisle in supermarket

It's nice that.........
It's really nice to see her talking, but it does get scary somehow. Though I keep saying Athena is faster in her mei-mei in every way, Aricia is faster in talking and it looks like she isn't stopping.
In her teeny weeny brain, she's absorbing things around her in a manner that the mummy gets so bloody scared. Why scared? I should be happy right? I mean, my girl babbling in a somewhat sound-like-that word to you and I think I gotta keep all my #$% words out, really out. Even words like 'shit' shouldn't be there. For sure, she won't say it's "fish it", like what Athena said but she'll get the correct word out.
Words she's been babbling in the week :
1) merk (milk)
2) pom pom (shower) *then she mimicks the action of washing by moving her hands around her body*
3) poo poo (once she did tell us she poo-poo. Only that one time)
4) ma ma (grandma)
5) dang (sweets in mandarin)
6) pig (she meant big, after sensei was teaching them big and small. Sensei looked at her in amazement)
7) I waah......(I want)

She points
She can only point to navel for me, other parts of her body - can't!

No comments: