Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Real tired

I am really tired, really tired. I was so prepared to send the older girl to school so that I can care for little one. In the end, she came back home with us still in her school uniform.

In the morning, brought Ari to Dr Lee. I dunno if I've made the right choice in going there or if I could have just brought her to KKH immediately. But yours truly suddenly have the fear for TUESDAYS. Remember it was last Tuesday when Ari was brought to KKH? In the morning before I left house, changed her diaper and I noticed something red in her stools. Dr Lee or KKH?

Anyway, can't determine what was the cause of the GE so had to send her stools for culture. She was given antibiotics and a green colour panadol (tastes horrible). In the morning too, KZ told me she felt giddy, still stubborn refuse to see the doctor. I don't care, bring her to Dr Ng, I still need her help. She has lack of rest and a little anemic. Yah lah, I told her"see lah, eat maggi mee all the time. Tell you to eat proper food, you dowan." Dr Ng heard me and told her to eat proper meals coz' she needs the energy to work. Somehow he mentioned about the unstability in Myanmar etc.. she teared. Yes, she's worried for her family.
After consultation, went down to Tampines Polyclinic to submit fresh stools.
Like one goon goon mother like that. With yesterday's and today's driving around, Tan Chong will be happy to see me soon for the next car servicing. In the car, KZ was carrying the "very manja" baby & told me that Ari feels hotter.
The moment I stepped into the house at 12.30pm, took the temperature and it went up to 40. Spring into action. We haven't really stopped since. I'm contemplating, should I really send her in KKH again? But still same medicine what! And waiting for the lab results. And not like they will help in sponging, most of the time I'm the one sponging her in the room. Only twice the nurse stripped her and sponged her on her own.
But think........ KKH?? Haven't even receive last week's bill, now go in again?? Haven't even do the Thank You card, go in again??
It also means :
1) Ath will have to skip tomorrow's YJC. Everytime asks hubby to bring her there when I can't do it, he'll say "let her skip lah!" Very lazy, say busy but he come back home from work - he plays the computer games. Usually I can ask mom to help me but this time she's in hospital, can't help.
2) Also going to skip Ari's class on Friday again?!?!
As it is, I've stopped her home practice already.

I was so tired (only slept 2 hours) that I literally fell asleep while feeding Ari milk. Hee! I woke up in shock to see her mouth covered in milk. And she didn't rebel??? Nah........she's too tired herself! My mind wants to go on but physically I'm so tired. I couldn't take it and asked KZ if she's ok to take care of Ari while I take a nap. My half hour nap became 1hr, I keep hitting the snooze button.
I didn't feel comfortable leaving her at home with KZ while I bring Ath for her violin lesson, so in the end stayed home to continue wrinkling my fingers.

Why? why? why? The whole family down in luck. But there was someone.... I'll write about this when I have the time

************************************************************************************************
At Dr Ng's clinic, was talking to Stella and Annie. And you know I hate it when people always like to compare.
Eg.
a) I say I'm very tired. That person says I'm even more tired than you.
b) I say I'm sick. That person also says he/ she is sick
So.... Annie made this comment when I told her the whole family all down. "It's good what!quan(2)bu(4)yi(4)qi(3)lai(2) , quan(2)bu(4)yi(4)qi(3)qu(4)" What a remark! I told her "no, no. cannot all come at the same time, it's not easy without help."
Annie says,"I also can what. That time my FIL sick in hospital, I also bring my 2 children to the hospital what. I also one person carry one, hold another's hand. My husband that time also not in Singapore, away 2 weeks (ai yoh might as well tell me 2 yrs)"
Me : But at that time your child not sick right? It's your FIL not your children?
Stella :(look at Annie from the corner of her eyes and blinked at her)
Annie : If there is no helper, no matter what you will learn to survive on your own.
Me : Quite true, but at the moment I can't. Coz' I have one baby and one big manja kid, I can't handle 2 sick kids on my own without help.
Annie : Can, I that time so tired.. bring them to the hospital to FIL
Me : ?!?!?!

How to compare?? Not for comparison what!!

Came back home, walking past our withered promegranate plant which mom gave us 2-3 weeks ago. Told KZ, "this plant is so pantang... I think when it started to wither it was hinting something to us. You see now, the whole family sick, like very unlucky like that." I dunno, maybe I read too much into things and also maybe... no sun lah!

*************************************************************************************************

** I know alot of friends and my aunty, cousins are praying for us since the last episode. Thank you so much for including my little girl in your prayers

2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

Just ignore those cha bo lah.. Sometimes they are just so @#$%$%... sigh.. no point getting angry with them..

Lily Ann said...

I am too busy to even get angry or stressed up over them.
I have my friends and also you, someone I just know, who shows more concern.So that's enough!