Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thank You, Moo Han

Moo Han was really lucky, she managed to get hold of me the moment she called this afternoon (normally my phone is somewhere else and by the time I see the missed calls is too late, and when to reply something crops up at home, then old woman forget.... ) coz' I was holding my phone at that time trying to reply all the sms-es. Perhaps I should say I'm lucky that she called.

Moo Han has been there for me all these while, praying for me, trying to bring my mood up. Checking on my girl this despite her being kept busy with her 2 kiddos.

I was trying to find the cooling mattress and somehow we both had the same frequency, she asked at the same time if I had that. When told that I'm looking for it, she checked for me and even her cousin was nice to offer to lend it to me - a total stranger. Anyway, I haven't had time to go down to Compass Pt today. Only now it's back to normal temperature.

Today I've found out the real definition of a true friend. She need not be chatting with me everyday, she need not need to know me for long, she may be my friend 'behind the scenes' all the time until the time comes she'll make a grand entrance.

(I am utterly disappointed in a group of friends who pretended nothing have happened. No sms or calls. My sister would know who I'm talking about, she is someone who claimed to be my friend but no words from her at all, even when she happened to sms me for help at the same time yesterday. She mention no regards about my girl even she knew of hospitalisation last week, now also no mention. Don't be mistaken I'm not hard up for some sweet-talking but it sure lightens my load when mentally I have my friends helping me and sharing my load with me)

Nevertheless,Wizard Animation

No comments: