Thursday, July 24, 2008

New addition to the family

We've got a new addition to the family. Hold on! Retract your congratulatory words, I'm not preggie.

We'll be welcoming our little
Miss Subaru R2 next week.
It's going to be my car with hubby paying everything (of course). My job is to be the main chauffeur for the children in this little car which Athena hopes to put Hello Kitty
s or Disney Princess in it( I freaked out!! No way! But she was really excited..). Keeping our current Nissan Sunny LE as well. Despite my insistence that we don't need 2 cars in this expensive country (ERP gantries everywhere, expensive parking fees) + one car will be left idle most time since he'll be out of country most of the time... he still thinks it'll be better and economical to drive the smaller car - perfect for my katek height - from home to "far far away" Marine Parade. Okay, what can I say? I've done my part as a wife to help him cut costs. Okay, as long as he don't come and tell me "no more holidays just because of the cars' maintenances"

Sad though there's no CD changer. And I'm very used to changing discs very often. Siao lah!!

No comments: