Thursday, July 17, 2008

Macha Jelly

Again?

Okay, this time round I tried agar-agar. (finished the last scoop of macha powder) Just finished about doing it, it's in the fridge now.
I have no idea if it's going to be watery again (it doesn't seem to be... but it seems to me that I'm an idiot when it comes to jelly. Argh! Jelly brain??) will only know later.

When I peep the bottom part of the mould, I notice alot of small macha sendiments. The recipe calls for sifting "through the finest filter". Wah se...my strainer obviously is not fine enough lah!.... think I must filter through cloth?? I think that's what mom did right? Hmm... better taste good.

* feedback : KZ likes the jelly I made yesterday. Mom said the one I gave them does seem watery but it taste alright. I like buay pai-seh like that, maybe mom's hinting to me that I shouldn't give them horrible food? *

update : checked agar agar.

Not bad afterall. In the picture on the left, I tried to put red bean and the milk over it but it doesn't blend in. Hee!

成功 or 失败? 成功!!forum smileys

No comments: