Sunday, July 6, 2008

@#&!

@#$% #$%* !!! Fed up! My stupid laminator got stuck! I can't laminate and I have to make the unplan detour trip to Ayer Rajah tomorrow. @#$^ !!

Dunno if it's the laminator, it can't be me? It can't be over-usage although I know I'm a flashcard- making queen (I don't use laminator for my flashcards anyway!) My first one, which I bought in Feb?? (i think) can't work last month.... why I didn't send for service. Coz' I forgot to send in the warranty card and I kept the receipt together in the box. So without the warranty and that time I was in urgent need so I bought another similiar one. Cheap lah! Cost less than $100. Maybe that's why it spoils so fast?!?! And this one was bought last month? You say I should curse and swear or not?? Maybe it's the laminator.

Argh! Whatever it is, I've sent in my warranty card for this one. So I will bring it down for sure, maybe I should try to bring the first one as well and see if they can do the repairs for me.

3 comments:

Celyw said...

i want to buy a laminator too...which brand do you recommend and where to buy? Thanks! :)

Lily Ann said...

I bought from Popular. I think in Singapore can only find this brand Ibico. I tried Evergreen too, but it's all the costly $200++ type.
The one I bought is not bulky. Blue in colour, has a word "Creative" on it.

Celyw said...

thanks gal! :)