Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tattoo

Come Friday nights, Athena will always asks me to either polish her nails for her or give her a tattoo. Most of the time I'll obliged her.

Today's tattoo is not those cutesy character-type tattoo, but drew whatever she wanted with the tattoo pens I have.
She asked for flower and butterfly. And then she started drawing her own 'hot-air balloon' which looked like...??? wah piang eh...........what was that??
Ps : Actually I'm glad I took a picture of this before she started drawing more and added more blue to her feet. It didn't look like this after a few minutes but look more like those gangster-ish kind. Heehee!
I was having fun drawing on her with hubby tsk-ing about Athena messing up her body blah blah. Then I told her "Athena, mummy write "I Love Mummy" on your backside?
"No, on my back." And she obediently lifted up her shirt to let me write.

This is what I wrote.


When I asked her to show her daddy, she was so proud... (she didn't know what I wrote) "Papa, you see mummy write...." Hubby laughed. When she found out what I wrote, she giggled.
adult smileys

2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

LOL.. naughty mummy...

Lily Ann said...

Hee! I should write that on myself huh?