Sunday, July 20, 2008

Feedback

Some feedbacks on the 'poison' I've been giving my family lately.

Macha jelly - mom says it's too watery

Agar-agar - she said it's okay. Brother ate and he gave me a funny look when I told him it's green tea. He went "yucks!" I thought he liked green tea and he takes it in Jap restaurant. But to him, he said "yah, tea is tea...." Umm... okay some people don't acquire the taste for this. No wonder mom gave me that funny look too when she gave me her positive feedback. Okay lor....next time no need to give them liao. Now, dunno if hubby will like it or not. Sigh... so difficult to please everyone? Why is my family not like MH's family. All the support she gets will make her bake more and try more recipe. I want to bake but don't get support and it's not that horrible food what! Can be really depressing lor.

Aricia's cake - they prefer the previous cake which is moist, this one is a little dry. I thought so too, so will make adjustments next time.

Cookies - mom said it's nice. And when she saw those twirly whirly ones, she said I can make it for CNY.

No comments: