Monday, July 14, 2008

Huge huge damage

MH reminded me about car servicing, I forgot all about it.

So today, I sent Mr Nissan to Ah-Chong (Tan Chong) for some TLC. And while waiting, I train-ed down to Orchard. (First big stupid mistake - I headed towards North?? Had to change train 2 stops after I got up from Toa Payoh.) Needed to send my Miss LV for repairs. Damage done! Around $200 for the 2 handles.Will take 2 months or more, he thought I was worried... assured me "don't worry, your bag is in safe hands." I found it funny he said that and quipped, " Oh! As long as it's away from my 2 kids it's in safe hands for sure!!" The zipper is an eye-sore to me, but it costs another $100++ so I thought I'd do it next time. Lao-niang mei-you-qian-le.
My cabin bag and another bag also needs some repairs which I might send it down another day.
Stopped to look-see. Ai yoh so tempted to buy new bag. *control,control*


On way back to the station, had to pass Guess?. Initially wanted to check out Warehouse, Top Shop in Wisma. In the end..........I was stuck in Guess? and I'm $500 poorer. Must drink rain water for the rest of the month liao. Umm... maybe can bento for myself??

No comments: