Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Guess what I found?!

Dropped by Prima Deli on the way to PD. And you know what I found?
Know why the excitement? Coz.........okay I'm going to let this out now. This is going to be my lil' Aricia's 2nd birthday theme.

Not a popular theme.. infact SSC is not popular let alone this SSC-Berry Princess. So I'll need to get some things online.
Cake-wise I need to source for customisation. But since I notice Prima Deli has SSC cakes now, it gives me a backup just incase I cannot find someone to make one for me. (KZ was telling me, "mom you bake one for Aricia birthday." Ehh.......can't even cut my cake properly, still dare to make cake for everybody to eat??) But then again that particular 3D design they have hor?? They use the same deco set as I've seen on the web and they made it soooo.... expensive. Ay, I forgot! I do have a SSC cakepan right?? Hee! I can imagine my readers who are on the invite list finding excuses not to come if I mention I'm baking her cake. Haha!

No comments: