Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy day

It's going to be a really busy day for me today. Coz' Athena wasn't well and had to stay home over the week , I couldn't meet to collect something from a mummy on Thusday. Now everything's being pushed back to today.
I wanted to ask KZ along but then with my mad rush, I'd rather they stay at home.

Now the things I have to do this crazy day :

1) 1045am - meet mummy to collect something at Selegie

2) Bras Brasah Complex - need to collect my books. And since I'm there I can buy my papers and stationeries from Popular

3) Seah Street - within vicinity to drop by Sun Lik??
- not so important at the moment so may KIV
4) Middle Road -

5) Adelphi - to collect back my CDs

6) Funan IT - to scout around for thicker laminating pouch & Challenger to get photo papers
7) Buona Vista to collect my laminating machines.


That's not it! I was suppose to go down to supermarket to stock up on things but no time since I was baking on Saturday and when I wanted to bring Aricia out gai-gai yesterday (Sunday) she had a little runny nose and low-grade fever. So in the end couldn't do that.

When Athena's in her Berries class this evening, I'm going to Hougang Mall's NTUC to shop. Goash! I'm going to need Aricia's stroller to help me bring down the things from the car today. It's going to be loads and loads of things. Better sleep early now and then I'll chiong.

chiong ah.......................


No comments: