Tuesday, July 29, 2008

3 hours solo

Brought Aricia out alone with me, went for follow-up with the sinseh then brought her to Ngee Ann City to collect my bag and jeans from Guess. Umm.... a little well behaved today (surprisingly), although a few times she tried to walk out of Kinokuniya and I had to throw the book I'm browsing through in a basket before running past the sensor to her. Managed to get a Kanji Dictionary finally. Frankly speaking, I've never spent so long trying to find a word. Why do they have to make it so complicated?? Separating the count of strokes to the left side followed by the right side etc....

She is so funny, reciting the Japanese words as she walked around the bookstore. Made friends with aunties che-ches and security guard.

I left the place after that, no more damages done to my credit card.

No comments: