Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mom's birthday

Mom turned 61 today, brother and myself celebrated her birthday for her at Sheraton Towers.

We didn't spend much time outside with them outside coz' the kids were real tired, they had been up since 7am and hadn't nap at all... so were very cranky. So, it was eat; birthday cake; and we left. Would have loved to spend longer time outside with them... but I guess ultimately it wasn't only them being tired. I was very tired too! That I slept for 3 hours!!

Some snapshots of the day :
Mom

Ignatius and his cutesy smile

Aricia and her proud look

Ps : will load in videos soon.
My birthday wishes for you, mom!

I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

No comments: