Monday, March 27, 2006

Tidying up of wardrobe

It only took me less than 20 minutes to pack my clothes from my wardrobe. Nope! Not that I'm moving house or going on a holiday.. but rather I'll be going from a Size M to XL and some clothes will not fit me.

It was easy to distinguish the clothes which obviously I can't wear now and those which still can last me a few months down the road. Jeans were the first to go.. still can wear but it's the belt area that I feel uncomfortable. As I packed them I wondered if I could still wear them after delivery. I have some work dresses which I bought from Southhaven, and they were my favourites in the working world. And not forgetting one bloody expensive dress(suitable for evening dress) which was not officially used yet (still has label on) from GG5.. Argh! Determination! Determination! Must lose weight no matter what! Maybe for the sake of beauty will have the urut lady bind me up for long. Haha!

13 minutes later, I took out my maternity clothes and packed them in my wardrobe.

And ooohh......... I had some undergarments and boy was I surprised that I actually was upgraded to a C-cup before. I think I was too over-zealous in getting the disposable panties too, realised that I had some new unopened packs left.

At the end of the day, I was so happy that my wardrobe looks much tidier now.

No comments: