Monday, March 20, 2006

Girl has been using my stuffs

Just found out that my girl has been using my stuffs. She didn't want to use her Kids' Bath & Bodyworks shower foam but has been using my Cotton Blossom Shower Cream -also from Bath & Bodyworks (saying its very nice smelling). And here I am worried that my supplies will run out. Umm... I think it still can last me another year. Before then, must go to US to stock up on that.
She has also been using my Body Shop Hair Serum, which unfortunately cannot be found here. I bought it in London, so may have to ask hubby to shop for me when he goes back to Switzerland.
Actually, I kindda of realised I've been too pampered by using stuffs not available here. When I was flying making purchases were much easier. Now have to resort to asking my girlfriend (who's still flying), or hubby or doing it during our holidays. I think I must stop this stupid bad habit. Thing is, can I??

No comments: