Friday, March 17, 2006

Pon-tang school

In the train. A sexy and hairy pole dancer
At Swensens
Fries time in BK
In MFM

Quality time to spend with my girl today (as if I do not have enough of her to drive me crazy)

Left for Orchard at 11plus. Stopped by at MosBurger for my lunch and for her porridge. And that girl was so excited thinking that I'm buying her lunch told me "mummy, I want to eat fries fries", went back to her seat and then before I could finish counting up to 10 she came back again "mummy I want toy toy". She managed to eat her porridge and I had my soup and fish burger. Apparently whenever we're out, that girl is so happy (that she will do things without you asking her to) and started greeting the people seated behind us "hello jie jie, kor kor" and then they played with her and she responded. They mentioned that she's so cute and friendly, and said goodbye to them when they left. Next round, three young ladies sat down and she also talked to them.

Anyway, jalaned around. Stopped by at Swensens. And I swear this is the first time I've swallowed my ice-cream so fast. Girl was snatching the cup from me. Everytime she scoop, I put my spoon in and scoop off what she took, so she's left with little bit and I have to eat doubly fast with double portion. Don't know whether I felt my stomach turning cold slowly but all I knew was my throat was cold from the first spoonful to the last. People might think I "never had food for so long.."

Managed to get my maternity towels (thick thick sanitary napkins) from Mothercare. It's on sale at $3 per pack of 12 so I grabbed 4 packs first. Can't remember how many packs I have left from the last time (need to count) and grab the remaining packs on Monday or Tuesday. Passed by Osim, girl was so funny she saw the U-Zap belt and said "zap zap tummy. zap zap tummy." At first I thought I was hearing the advertisement from the screen in the shop but it was her voice. Looked at her and she smiled at me. Then she pointed to the 'horsie' (I-Gallop) and said she wanted to sit on it. Honestly, I don't think it helps by toning the inner thighs or what. Infact I don't believe in any of the slimming belt or toning belt. Because I was a victim convinced that it would help me so bought one years back. Ah yah! Never helped me at all.. so I don't believe in it anymore. Anyway, back to the horsie kiddy ride. She wanted to sit so I carried her on it. She was happy and another kid said she wanted to sit on it too, so 2 kids were sitting there (facing the main corridor) enjoying the free kiddy ride. The girl came down and her mummy sat on it. Argh! So obsene - like *ahem*....

Girl dozed off and I managed to take a slow stroll into the boutiques. Was tired so stopped by at KFC for a drink, sat down for awhile, girl opened her eyes. She wanted to eat fries so went to order for her but they were out of stock (can't believe it) so we went next door-BK.Hubby met me later and we settled our dinner at MFM. I didn't have much appetite coz' I was full from the ice-cream, fries and fizzy drinks so had a soup in MFM. She had the Kids Meal - Fish & Chips and finished quite alot. Hubby ordered their speciality 'Garlic Mussels' which I don't eat but I dunked the bread into the sauce - garlic butter sauce. Yummy...

Dropped by at Carrefour and hubby went to 'stir' her "you want daddy to buy you this?" It's the scooter thing, she can't do it but you know kids.. you asked them of course it means yes. So we left the place and walked a little more. Then we wanted to head back home towards the train station, she told daddy. " Daddy you haven't buy me the bicycle." "I want that one.... (actioned with one still and the other kicking)" He didn't want to buy but she was so persistent. So they went back to Carrefour while I waited for them outside.

After a long day, we headed back home.

No comments: