Friday, March 3, 2006

First time I went without an afternoon nap

Gotta mark this date - 3 Mar - as it's the day I first went without afternoon nap. Yes, I did feel sleepy but not as bad as before. Hopefully it's the sign of my fatigue easing off.
Started the day by dropping my girl in school and then went down to Mt E for my appointment. I didn't have to wait long (which is good.. but only when I went back home I realised that I had mistaken my appointment time for 1030 when it should be 1010 - in other words I was late for my appointment!)Walked around in Paragon a little and dropped by in Dune - they carry nice and sweet dresses. Nathalie was ever so helpful to me and left the shop with only one dress for her. Anyway, I was getting a little hungry so needed to have my lunch. Was contemplating between Nooch and Spaggeddies, but I reckon the people in Nooch recognises me by now so I decided to have Italian. Not a bad choice I had my Penne with Crayfish; passionfruit soda - slurp!slurp! Boy! I was really full when I walked out of Spaggeddies to the washroom. But I swear after I came out from the washroom I felt hungry again.
Suddenly thought of stocking up on my pasta sauce from Marks & Spencer so went upstairs to buy 2 bottles.
Girlfriend June smsed me asking where I was and wanted to meet up. She decided to meet me in T. Pagar as I was leaving Orchard soon.
Left for Tanjong Pagar to collect my girl's trophy and other prizes. Prizes included a month's supply of Vitagen (mom thought I told her it's a year supply - I said "siao! company go bankrupt man! One month drink already will lao-sai; want to have one year supply") which I must go down to collect at MDI in MacPherson one of these days. Other prizes include vouchers. I was more interested in the trophy coz' I wanted to add it to her collections. I'm so proud of her... speaking of which must thank the mother's good genes right?? (vomit blood)Okay, I'm not proud of my looks but I'm glad my girl outshine me.
After collection, popped by at Modern Maternity to have my top altered with a longer elastic band (stingy me must use the maternity wear throughout the whole pregnancy kind one..) and then went to Spinelli's for a drink and snack. My stomach's growling.. had my cheesecake - yummy and strawberry shake. June came by and we chatted.
Yes, I needed to go to the gym but told her that my gynae aint that supportive of me doing high impact stuffs. Umm.. we shall see whether we can meet up for gym. Missed that alot! We used to gym together when we were working in the same company.
Anyway, close to 5pm and I had to leave to pick my little brat up from school. Stayed in mom's place awhile and then went back home for dinner. Cooked mee-hoon kueh and we had dinner together. But pity June lah! My house didn't have any ingredients like fishcake and it's too late to thaw the meat so we just went plain. I promise you June, I'll do a proper mee hoon kueh next time (that is if you're keen). June left when her abang came at close to 9pm??
I fell soundly asleep at 10pm. Couldn't take it anymore..

1 comment:

Lily Ann said...

Promise lah! But must let me know when you're dropping by.. so I can get ingredients. You know your friend here don't cook so don't stock up stuffs.
Is it? Last time the crew say that abang means both brother or hubby leh...