Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Chwee Kueh

Hubby came home last night with 8 chwee kuehs, asking me if I wanted to eat it imediately. Being the person who likes to "save the best for last" decided that I can have my Nutella bread that night and the chwee kueh the next morning. Also I just had my serving of the herbal soup I'm suppose to take for my pregnancy and you can't have white carrots once you have that.

Was being kind in asking him if he wanted me to steam some for him in the morning but he declined. Okay.. he left for an appointment in the morning; I slept in bed a little longer and then decided to eat it at 9+.Was suppose to go for my Pilates class at Cali... argh! Thought of going swimming instead then it started to pour.

Wow.... the chai po is heavenly. Found the plastic bag.

It's the Bedok Chwee Kueh, they have 9 outlets selling it.
1) Blk 628 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4
2) Blk 207 Bedok Central
3) Blk 448 Clementi Central
4) Blk 105 Lorong Ah Soo
5) Blk 50A Marine Terrace
6) Blk 270 Queen Street (Albert Ctr)
7) Blk 85 Redhill
8) Blk 335 Smith Street (Chinatown Complex)
9) Blk 105 Yishun (Chong Pang)

He called to ask what I wanted for lunch. Craving for the Hougang Chicken Rice again. Being kind, I told him "it's raining here, you want me to go over to pick you up from the train station later." "Huh? I drove the car what..." You see lah! Lucky thing I didn't go downstairs to the carpark wanting to go swimming. Otherwise it's going to be a wasted trip.

Left to pick girl up from Tampines. Mom joined us for dinner as she didn't have enough ingredients at home to cook for all of us, then the girl kept insisting grandma to come over to stay with us. More will be blogged after this entry.

No comments: