Saturday, March 18, 2006

Think they're sexy or what? And Beer Ladies

So horrible... I mean if you have a bulging tummy and not so smooth skin - for goodness sake COVER IT UP!
Thank goodness I already had my lunch early when I was greeted with an unsightly sight. One woman in her 50s has fats all over her tummy area, put on a pair of jeans that is obviously tight (from the creased belted area). Her top just stops nicely on her jeans, and when she moves a little you see fats coming out. Brace yourself for what I'm going to share with you next - that woman walked to where I was( standing next to kiddy ride as girl was riding it) bent down to pick something from the floor and oh my goash! can see her butt line. And she was so close to me that I could see the texture of her skin. I think the butt line from my girl is much better to see.

Beer ladies:
I don't understand why they have to use this kind of marketing gimmick. Have Beer ladies in the coffeeshop to serve beer to the hum-sup men. Please lah... they want to see better figure - ask them go Geylang. The ones I see are usually the old ladies.. And today there was this old lady with her breasts quite shrunken (must be due to age) wearing a top that is tight and trying to show her breasts- which accounts to nothing. She had make up on her wrinkled face and ...... got men order beer meh?? I think they'd prefer to pour the beer themselves.
Honestly they should put away with such jobs for women. Women who do this only degrades themselves.

No comments: