Wednesday, March 8, 2006

School trip to Botanical Gardens

Ms Chan informed that the school will be organising a trip to Botanical Gardens next Thursday (16th) and if I will allow Athena to go. I thought why not since her classmates will be there and hopefully she'll enjoy the gai-gai with them. Immediately I paid her $5 and signed the consent form.
I don't know if she is excited but the mother is.. I mean, it'll be her first excursion trip with the school. When she was in playgroup and N1, they organised a trip to the Zoo but the first time we didn't allow her coz' the teacher can't guarantee they'll be holding her hands and knowing our chor-lor and lun-zhun daughter might just trip and fall somewhere. When she was in N1, it was quite untimely as she has just fallen sick and we thought of letting her have a full recovery before the heat makes her sick again.
I was so anxious and thinking if I should give her an umbrella- scared my precious get burned lah! But in the end thought that girl always like to play with umbrella she will not know how to shelter herself. So got her a hat; bought her some snacks and brought out her insect repellent. Now I'm thinking if I should kapo and go as well...
Darn! When can I learn to let her go??

No comments: