Saturday, March 11, 2006

Joke of the Day

What do you get with two blur parents? An innocent victimised child.

In the morning we were getting ready to go out. I showered my girl and hubby brought her out to dry and dress her while I continue my shower. So that guy never put on my girl's panty. I didn't know coz' she was wearing a dress.....

Walked out of the house; at the postbox she said "I never wear panty.." quite soft and with that pathetic tone. Anyway, I turned and asked her "what?"
"I never wear panty.." and lifted a little of her dress to show me. Haha! I burst out laughing and stopped hubby who was walking infront. We were laughing at her, I said it could be the wind blowing and then she thought it was cooling below.

Told him we'll check the boot, I might have her spare panty in the swimming bag. Umm... no there isn't so she was without any panty until I shopped for her later.

No comments: