Wednesday, March 1, 2006

A nod is all I need

What I need from my gynae is a nod for me to go ahead with my exercise regime. Afterall, I've held back for 2 months already and it's killing me!!!!
Once he okays it, I'll quickly zoom down to Cali Fitness and work out man! Still thinking if I should go for Bodycombat class. June says I'm crazy but I really envy how Elizabeth conducted the lessons when she was preggie.
Then there's the Tuesday morning Pilates class and not forgetting my swim. Swimming is the best exercise for preggies.
Ah yoh.............Dr Teoh you better say yes when I see you on Friday!

1 comment:

CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Lily, thank you so much for the angpow.. i juz rec'd it Fri afternoon... aiyo so paiseh, u shdnt have...i kissed n hugged C on yr behalf, i think i overdid the kissing bit, cos she got some tiny pimples on her face courtesy of her mom who din wipe the mouth clean b4 doing it *HEHEHE*

Thanks again pal, we 3 got to meet up for kopi 1 day :)