Tuesday, March 14, 2006

She's been asking for me

Ms Chan told me that for the past two weeks and yesterday, she's been asking for me in the afternoon.
" I want mummy...." When Ms Chan asked if she's afraid mummy do not want her, she said "yes".

Wonder why the sudden behaviour in whining. Insecurity?
...............................................................................................................................................................................
Hubby told me this morning too she was crying when he carried her back into her bed. When I asked her why did she cry coz' she has to go back to her bed, she asked me "mummy why you did not partner me?" and began to hug me tightly.
I assured her and told her "you silly girl, mummy cannot partner you coz mummy's going to be your mummy all your life."
A: You mean you partner me all the time?
M: Yes

No comments: