Friday, September 1, 2006

Painted the town red

I looked out of the window in the morning and the sky looks dark. Although it's good news that we won't get burnt under the hot blazing sun but I'm afraid that it might rain when we're in the Zoo. Exactly a year ago, I brought Athena to the Zoo and it started to rain. Although I was smart enough to have brought along my umbrella but that girl can only shelter herself as I push her around the animals' spaces. Poor me was wet.

She was so excited when I dressed her up saying "I'm going to the Zoo", so it was really sad to see her pouting her lips when I told her of the change of plans. She asked if she could go to ELC again, I said yes (but didn't keep promise in the end). It also gives me the opportunity to change the spoilt item which I had bought for Athena yesterday.

We stopped by for lunch at Food Republic. After the fasting and 'watching of diet', I felt like a glutton and went to order a dumpling soup for myself and a red-bean pancake. When a lady came by with a drink cart, I ordered a Kickapoo to give myself those *burps* (no pun intended)

Won't go into minute details on where we walked around today. But brother met us at about 5 plus for dinner. We had to leave too coz' dad is coming by my house to see the baby cot.

We spent the entire day painting the town red. We were so exhausted.. and you know what?! KZ was walking around the house unpacking the stuffs when suddenly she said "argh! pain pain..." She had leg cramps. Haha! Guess it's the first time she walked so much with us.

Some photos of us :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: