Wednesday, September 6, 2006

My shoulder hurts

Veron, one of the beautician at my facial place, made my shoulder ache.

On Monday, as usual she'll give me a shoulder massage like other beautician. I suspect she practically just used her ultimate strength to massage (just for the sake of massaging) without using the proper technique. Mom told me, why didn't you tell her to lighten the strength. I explained that both her and Lina uses strength and I can take it, but I have no qualms when Lina massages me. Infact, I found Lina's skills are much better, even when it comes to massaging the face with ampuoles. Veron? Macam like my skill like that.

Now my shoulder hurts. Darn! I'm not going to let her do facial for me next time.

KZ tried to help me by doing a light massage using a cream she brought from Myanmar, but it didn't help either.

No comments: