Monday, September 4, 2006

Humpty Dumpty aka Hungry Hippo

Humpty Dumpty had a sudden craving for tim sum last night. So called mom to ask if she'd like to join me today. After dropping girl in school, we went to collect her photos and then proceeded to Neptune Theatre. I have always liked their fried wanton since young. And I can't believe that we've ordered alot of food - with the glutton eating the most. I've never felt so satisfied!! But what made me felt sick was not the food, but the parking charges. We stayed from 11plus to 1plus and the parking came up to $10. Gulp! Can buy me at least 3 bowls of desserts? Ummm..........I shall watch what I eat on Thursday onwards to gear up for my prick test. Haha!
(Frankly speaking, I'm trying hard to eat as much as I can now so as to help Aricia gain more weight. Doesn't matter since I've put on less than 10kg so far.)

**********************************************************
Went for my facial today, mom decided to try her luck to see if there's any slot for her. After our facial, we walked around a little. I stopped by for a Herseys Chocolate Cake at Burger King.

I then went to NTUC to ogle at the chocolates. And this caught my eyes!


Many years back I remember Vicenzi sells the puff pastries with my favourite hazelbut fillings besides the plain one. Then it stopped. Nevertheless, I am so glad that I decided to be an ah-soh to pop by NTUC today. There are 6 in a pack, and I finished 3 within less than an hour.


No comments: