Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sleeping Beauty... er... Sleeping Fat Lady

I am starting to feel tired since last week. This week, it gets worse. I can be napping alot in the late morning and afternoon. Come evening time, I'm tired again. I'm simply lazy to do anything with Athena now. I just want to sit on the sofa and have someone to wheel me around the house; put me to bed.

I'm beginning to feel pains in my pelvic area once in a while too. Aricia, should be pressing her head downwards now. Mom says my tummy is 'dropping down' too - I can't see at all. But all I know is that when I walk like a wobbly Humpty Dumpty now, I gotta hold my tummy up.

Obstetrician was telling me that I should be on high alert that I could be in early labour anytime this week or next. So, now I'm taking as much nap as I can and cancelled all appointments with my friends, to be on the alert. Anything happen, I'll just grab KZ and the bag and head straight to hospital.

No comments: