Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Athena's photos / Our collage

I have been waiting for this for so long.

I don't know, but it seems that I am more excited than Athena. Perhaps, it's due to the fact that I didn't get a chance to have professional shots taken when I was a little child.

I told mom she looks so babyish, mom's reply was "of course lah! She's only how old?" Mom says she really resembles me. I think so too, but I don't deny she's prettier. But mom kept saying that I was also cute and pretty in that "80s era"and I attracted alot of attention from people too whenever she brings me out.

Okay, enough of my nonsense.

Click here

Also, this is the collage of us which I am going to hang in her room. Sigh...... her room looks like a gallery now.


2 comments:

M said...

I go crazy over photos for my Athena too, LOL! U look great, and ur bump's BIG! :)
I cant find ur email contact on ur page, if u're still keen on the "burgundy/ wine-coloured, 2-tone SILK, Moms in Mind sling preowned (by me only), no visible wear-tear, no stains, washed. Originally $46, selling $25, without VCD instructions, including registered postal mail"? My email is mel_tan_st at yahoo dot com

ros said...

Nice pictures! Can't seem to get u via yr mobile these days. U changed yr no or busy? Call me can?