Sunday, September 3, 2006

Comex 2006

Thank goodness hubby and myself are not the computer techie freak -otherwise we'll be one of the millions to have "crazily drive to Singapore Expo to find CARPARK FULL everywhere. To squeeze our way around, most of the time will be spent on walking and finding our way out, instead of stopping by at booths. And most importantly to gnao-gnao at those people who walk bloody slow;or stop suddenly infront of us; or have some crazy people bringing their children in on their stroller - wheels come crashing into our ankles.

I think I can count how many IT Shows hubby and myself went - twice or thrice. But those times we went with a purpose to get something and leave.

Anyway, I'm a dummy when it comes to computer stuffs so it's not my cup of tea. The things that I probably would like to see are photo editing softwares; PDAs to look at. But I don't think that will make me crazy enough to join the throngs of visitors to the exhibition. I'd prefer to spend the day lazing at home.

No comments: