Friday, September 8, 2006

Such a thoughtful girl

KZ is happy to hear that Athena has shown concern for her.

In the afternoon, I drove the car to the washbay for KZ to do a thorough cleaning.Athena followed me downstairs, then I brought her up to our room to take a nap. I had to wait an hour later, to drive the car back to a lot, before taking my nap. At 1+pm, I went into dreamland. I think she woke up at 3pm, saw me still asleep and fell back into bed. At close to 4pm, she woke me up "mummy... wake up. Mummy open your eyes (pry open my eyes), Aunty Zep is waiting for us downstairs." I feign ignorance and asked her "why would Aunty Zet be waiting for us downstairs?" "Because she go downstairs to wash the car, she wait for us for a very long long time. Quick!"

Such a thoughtful girl.

No comments: