Saturday, January 17, 2009

Goodbye and Welcome

Just as Obama is going to be sworn in in a few days time, we did an exchange too!

Our new car came and so the family did a send-off and pick-up at the authorized dealer in Tampines Junction.

Stopping by the TC to change our parking disc. The children taking the last photo of this car. We bought this car sometime in 2005, when I was about to resign from my previous job. At that time, Athena was already going to be 3. Now, Aricia is also going to be 3 when we change this car. Uncanny?!?
This car served me well, speeding at 110km/h. Oops! Until hubby took over entirely and I drove my lil' Mr Bean car. Occassionally when he's not around, I'd drive his car.
The exchange. I didn't realise until I saw the car side by side, the new car looks a little longer which I checked with S, the Manager and he confirmed it.
Know what I like about this car? The extra legroom for both front and rear passengers. And..........I love the smell of new leather


No comments: