Friday, January 30, 2009

Funny!

On Wednesday, Athena told me "mummy, I am the monitor and leader." My reaction was rather sacrastic. I didn't say anything but laughed. I thought "huh, her quality also can be a monitor?" I know you'll say I think too negative of her. Well.........I know my daughter better than anyone, so I was surprised with her ah-nia-nia quality she still can be a monitor?!?! But nonetheless proud of her lor..her mother wasn't even a monitor at all! Then I started my preaching about how her teacher must have liked certain qualities of hers to select her so she must prove that she do a good job etc....

She was so proud of it and then I called to tell my family. Later in the night, after we got back home. Hubby asked her and her reply was "yah....until this Friday." ?!?!?!?

Friday? That means the monitor takes turns? Wah! Make me preach to her for nothing!!


3 comments:

Roslyn said...

My girls' teachers told me before, children behave differently in school as they would at home (mine are like that too). So your ah-nia may be a promising leader in her class.

Lily Ann said...

I am aware she's very helpful in school and very obedient. But.. you know she just don't have the look of a leader.

Lily Ann said...

Anyway, her monitor days are over!