Saturday, January 17, 2009

E & V birthday party

It's E & V's birthday party. Athena had been looking forward to it since she knew about it, she loved going to their house.

The weather was superbly good and superbly hot. The children all played in the water, I brought mei-mei's float along but she refused to sit in. She wasn't in the mood probably coz' we had to wake her up from her nap.

Athena oblivious had so much fun and kept telling me that she loved to have a pool in her house. Ai doh! Speak to the wrong person lah! Speak to your daddy not me, I can only afford to inflate a float in our bathroom.

The 2 of them went into the jacuzzi section. They can only stand inside. Mei-mei finally warmed up to the pool and allowed us to dip her inside. About 5 mins later, she decided she wanted to sit down to play with water and.........*burk burk* she swallowed water. Haha! And she was so afraid and refused to go back in.


Came out to change into their clothes and Athena was so tanned.

The children played, had food and the time they've been waiting for.
Cake! (my favourite time too!)
V's cake
E's cake
Aricia loved it and kept looking at the cake
Sang birthday songs for the 2 Princesses and mei-mei tried to blow out the candles. Argh! Pulled her back and she protested. When the flame is extinguished, let her "blow" the candle and she was so happy (caught on video)

Still eye-ing on the cake. Half the time worried if she might deliberately put her fingers in the cake.
Happy Birthday, Princess V
Happy Birthday, Princess E
We were the last to leave, so thick-skinned to stay on but coz' she wanted to play, so I let her be. Went home tired... while driving home I'm hoping she'll not mention about a party for herself.. and true enough she asked me "Mummy, is it E next year P1 also no more party?" Hee! - coz' I told her nobody has a party at P1. But quite pitiful right??? I think I have the soft heart, I'll give it to her even before she asks me.
Never mind, we still have 3 more months for me to "eat snake" first before deciding anything.

No comments: