Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mom's BD

Celebrated mom's birthday at Jia Wei Chinese Restaurant in Roxy Hotel.

We finally have some family time together, without KZ. But then it means that I'll have to take care of that hyperactive girl. sians!

Lunch was so-so, I don't find the food that fantastic. Probably that explains the almost empty restaurant or maybe everyone feel the crunch.

The kids.. Athena didn't have much appetite, she was more keen in playing with her di-di and mei-mei. At one point, I was told, di-di pulled mei-mei's dress to get her attention. Athena went to her sister's defence and protected her. I was proud of her when I heard it. Mei-mei, like I explained before, she knows she is older than di-di. She actually went to hold his hand. Ehh........she forgot that she had been hit/slap by him many times and I don't wish to remind her anyway.

Then it was cake-cutting time. The kids blew out the candle. I mean it - the kids. So, 3 kids = lighting up the candle 3 times (and there is this thing that says you can't relight a candle, some inauspicious meanings. Does anyone have any idea what it is?). They cut the cake 3 times too.

Photos :
Noodles = longevity
Dessert
Almost forgot about this, I quickly made a request to serve this 壽包 which means longevity. Click here to read
Sis says this looks like Thistle (our "bless her soul" dog)'s ahem ahem... when she's in heat.

Photo: Notice how I slouch? Trying to hide my arms and I forced sister to stand infront of me. Kekeke


See how happy my hyperactive girl is!


Kiwi Mousse Cake



No comments: