Thursday, January 22, 2009

Guilt stricken

Goash! I can never forgive myself!! I've neglected mei-mei.

I brought her in to school a little later today coz' I brought her around for a walk and exploring the place before going up to her school. The time was close to 8am and I saw one boy in the traditional costume, commented "so cute......." looked at teachers who are dressed up as well. Oh no! Teacher Rin said they're suppose to come in traditional costume and further added, "I left a note in the journal......." Obviously I didn't read, I was too engrossed with Athena's journal and making sure her schoolbag is packed; homework done; revision done etc..... I DIDN'T EVEN FLIP ARICIA'S JOURNAL SINCE WEEK 2!!!! Argh!

Ignore it or try to make up to her. I decided to make it up to her, though she may not understand or feel awkward being the odd one out but I'm so guilty for not paying much attention to her. *sob sob* And lately, I don't even have time to celebrate both childrens' monthly birth-month. Two days ago I suddenly remembered and exclaimed "yesterday's 19th?? I forgot about mei-mei's birth month." It was unintentional and because of that I thought I had better try to make things alright for her.
I called KZ to pack the clothes for me, not new clothes but che-che's old dress. Headed towards KPE and was caught in jam. With jam on both sides, it took me close to an hour to head back to school. But I don't feel so guilty anymore.

The sweet thing she said to me when she saw me "mummy, nice nice (points to her dress). Kool Bag 2 oleng (orange)"


2 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

dont be so hard on yourself mummy :)

Lily Ann said...

Felt guilty.... outsiders see also may think I'm very bias.