Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sick Tooth-Fairy!

During a tussle with KZ, Athena playfully dropped her head to the cushion and out pop her tooth. The tooth that was hanging for 'dear life'. OMG! She cried so loud I thought she bumped her head or had her finger chopped off. It was that dramatic!

In the night, I asked hubby to help to put the $$ under her pillow. I was too tired to move, I had been having diarrhoea since Tuesday so was so weak. His question was "how about the letter?" Wah.......I'm so tired how to type??

This morning, she didn't look under her pillow. It was only in the evening that she showed me the $10. When we asked if there's any letter, she said "Maybe she was rushing off for her meal, so she didn't have time to write me a letter." ???? Whatever her excuse for the tooth-fairy aka me (the lao-sai tooth fairy), she believes in tooth-fairy. As what F told me, it's good that you continued this make believe, don't kill the thrill; never tell the truth to your child. They have told their children that Santa don't exist and now that she wants to relive the childish fantasy Santa Claus with their children; only to be snapped off "don't be ridiculous mummy. There's no Santa."

Would you continue a make-believe for your child for long?


No comments: