Sunday, September 7, 2008

What's wrong with her??

I really don't know what's wrong with her? Many people say it's due to jealousy. I admit yes, it's jealousy and I'm not the only one who have a child who's demanding attention. Every parent go through the same thing as I do.

Short temper? Yes too! I get irritated too when despite millions and trillions times tell her that we love her blah blah blah..........she still do things that makes you angry. And I must have felt everything targetted on me coz' I'm always the punchbag since daddy is not around. Even so, I am still the person who's in contact with them more coz' I'll be pulling them out one by one to do home sessions or going through work. And I'll have more 'short-circuits' or my 'crazy neurons' activated most times. Sigh..........this is not doing me any good, I might fall into depression.

On Thursday, I was frustrated with her for being so whiny. All the kids are so sporting, except for her. Then what made me more frustrated was she kept clinging onto me, it's the same thing whenever I bring her in to school or to Berries. You might think I get used to this behaviour, I'm not! Infact I hate it!! Most of the time I'd sound very negative towards her coz' I've already told her very nicely before, she still don't listens...still do this kind of shit. So needless to say, I was in a happy mood and she had to be the spoiler. Was even prepared to leave the place!

Saturday - one of the stupid things she fussed about. I asked her to erase her chinese writing coz' it was so untidy, and I circled it out for her which one to erase. She said "I want mummy to help me clean" I explained that she has to do it herself coz' it's her work, she continued ranting "I want mummy to help me erase..." and then started crying. Crying for no reason!!! Despite my nice tone of voice, she continued crying. I screamed at her, asked her to shut her mouth up. She was already triggering my "anger" button.
In the night, in the car. I had to sit infront and she whines "I want mummy... I want mummy to sit with me........." Tell her I can't coz' it's a squeeze (and I didn't want it to be a bad habit) and she can hold my hand "no! I want mummy........." *starts crying*
So now, dear readers you see.... who's the one who's at fault? She? or maybe me since we decided to have another child? Day in/out she irritates me with the slightest thing. Honestly, I do feel bad when I smack her or scold her. So, I do ask her to sit on my lap and I 'sayang-ed' her and cuddled her. Next minute in her yang-or behaviour she'll cry when I ask her to do something. Ai yah.........every night gotta go through her tao-hong-siao crying when we ask her to brush teeth, sleep now etc..... practically whole day get irritated by her.

You think I should bring her to a child psychologist? You may say I'm making a big booha over nothing. I've observed friends' children who are so sensible and listens to my friends. Makes my life so miserable, I thought children are suppose to bring me joy - it brings me misery instead.

No comments: