Monday, September 22, 2008

Tooth Fairy 2

Can see the whites of her first permanent tooth. At the same time, the other central incisor is shaking, not the lateral incisor as I had previously thought. One of the nights when she was brushing her teeth, che-che was very frustrated and came running to me. "Mummy! I everytime brush my teeth, the bubble (foam) come out from my teeth. Everytime like that one!!" I found it funny coz' lobang mah.... sure foam will come out. Then I commented to her "hee! now that you're the other tooth is coming out. Next time when you brush your teeth water will spill out from there.... like Merlion." Hee! Bad mummy..... "This year, you'll tell Santa All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth." Double gloat over her. She must be miserable to have a mummy like me.

2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

hehehehe.. you are so bad..

Lily Ann said...

Heehee!