Friday, September 19, 2008

Terribly & Horribly 2

How was my day? It was great!
Number 1 : girl co-operated with me in class and participated. See! told you I didn't give her enough attention lately.. I was looking at the clock in the class, not that I was rushing to go off. But I was looking at the clock for close to 1pm. At the precise time, I kissed my girl and wished her Happy Birthday.
Sensei gave the children small gifts for Children's Day. So thoughtful!
Wanted to have a small family celebration with my family again today with some simple home-cook food but due to some circumstances (some bad news in our family), I kept it within our household.

LOOk! Who's more excited about the cake?
Happy Birthday, lil' Princess!!

2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lil Princess! :)

Lily Ann said...

Thanks, Jasmine!